The fate of children is in our hearts! So in 2016 we honor two noble organizations with our support:
dr. Judit Törös
attorney, head of office
The head of the office, whose perfectionism is manifest not only in how she coordinates the tasks, but also in the selection of the most talented colleagues. She is the guarantee of the professional excellence that drives the continuous increase of the office’s satisfied returning clients. At the same time she is an adherent of lifelong learning and training and professes that nothing less than profound, context-aware professional knowledge and legal consulting is acceptable. Perfectionism and the firm representation of the clients’ interests, however, are not necessarily associated with a lack of color: her versatile and refreshing personality is often able to soften the clients’ conflicts of interests. Her practical litigation experience and broad knowledge of substantive law makes her able to manage complex cases of national prominence before both courts of law and courts of arbitration.
She speaks excellent English and German.
Fields of specialization:
- the examination of conformity and eligibility issues related to the implementation of EU financed projects, including the application of the rules of FIDIC contracts
- the examination of the legality and eligibility of the amendment of contracts concluded within the framework of a public procurement procedure
- representation in litigation proceedings related to the management and utilization of the national wealth, especially the assets of the state, primarily special priority cases
- extensive arbitration practice
dr. Anna Zsámboki
An attorney with a traditional legal outlook whose unflagging aim is to ensure the prevalence of the law, the observation of legal provisions and the development and application of innovative solutions within the limits of legality. As a lawyer she has always worked in attorney’s offices, making it her calling to perform lawyer’s tasks with an ever increasing degree of perfection. A perfectionist, who believes that continuous professional development is indispensable for the representation of clients, she often elevates her personal interests to a professional level; besides her qualification as a specialist in real estate trading, she has also successfully acquired an expert qualification in wine law.
Her thorough understanding of substantive and procedural law, her intensive practical experience in various legal fields and the wide spectrum of the activities of her clients have made her a confident expert with broad knowledge and open to the world, who won’t shrink from challenges, whether they be high-value, high-risk, or sensitive cases.
The market-based, proprietor’s approach she has developed during the representation of mainly business companies, financial institutions and state organizations provides her with a deeper insight in cases that require both financial-legal knowledge.
To date she has represented clients in an extremely high number of cases in many fields of the law; she is at home in the courtroom. Within the office she acts as professional lead, overseeing the work of articled clerks and coordinating the tasks of the associated attorneys.
Major fields of specialization:
- representation in lawsuits (suits for nullity or indemnification, actions for the enforcement of financial and other claims, enforcement of bank guarantee claims, lawsuits related to foreign currency debtors, proceedings for the enforcement of FIDIC-based contractual claims before regular courts and courts of arbitration, labor law suits, lawsuits for the court review of public administrative rulings, lawsuits for the deletion of mortgage rights, lawsuits for the release of data of public interest, probate proceedings, enforcement of claims related to cultivated lands)
- preparation and evaluation of contracts, preparation of documents (preparation, evaluation and approval of contracts of enterprise, contracts for services, sales contracts, usufruct, loan, assignment, mortgage agreements, contracts for the use of copyright and other classic and atypical legal contracts, preparation of the rules of marketing sweepstakes campaigns);
- management of receivables (procedures related to warrants for payment, execution, bankruptcy/final adjustment, property claims settlement, execution, enforcement of claims before court, settlements)
- law of real property
Further fields of specialization:
- inheritance law
- labor law (establishment and termination of employment, performance of obligations, exercise of rights, legal counselling, representation in lawsuits)
- data protection, copyright, utilization of intangible assets
- foundation, amendment and dissolution of business companies
- preparation of legal expert opinions
2008 Szeged University of Sciences – Faculty of Law and Political Science
2010 Real estate expert lawyer training at the Graduate Law School of ELTE University
2011 Expert qualification in wine law organized by the University of Pécs and Bordeaux State University
dr. Zita Fekete
dr. Edit Cserép
dr. Katalin Pátkai
dr. Anita Tengeri
dr. Cecília Csondor
dr. Zsanett Horpácsi
Lilla Szilvia Kiss
finance and HR management
dr. Urza Von Zakarias (Rozi)
Her fields of specialization are not entirely clear as yet, but she is on the scent.
FIELDS OF SPECIALIZATION
Civil court and arbitration procedures
suits for nullity or indemnification, actions for the enforcement of financial and other claims, enforcement of bank guarantee claims, lawsuits related to foreign currency debtors, proceedings for the enforcement of FIDIC-based contractual claims before regular courts and courts of arbitration, labor law suits, lawsuits for the court review of public administrative rulings, lawsuits for the deletion of mortgage rights, lawsuits for the release of data of public interest, probate proceedings, enforcement of claims related to cultivated lands
establishment and termination of employment, performance of obligations, exercise of rights, legal counselling, representation in lawsuits
the examination of conformity and eligibility issues related to the implementation of EU financed projects, including the application of the rules of FIDIC contracts
Public procurement procedures
the examination of the legality and eligibility of the amendment of contracts concluded within the framework of a public procurement procedure
Showing wonderful loving family examples for the orphans, semi-orphans, and the kids living in disintegrated families is considered of great importance by us.
This year we lent a hand to Mrs. Karina Kecskés to facilitate a summer Csango Camp for orphans. Her enthusiastic group ensures, through setting a good example, that whomever joins in the fun of experiencing these adventures and lets their imagination come alive will open the doors to it’s spirit that will help them to step out into the world to confront the giants and dwarves.
Derék Jankó Tale Camp for Csango Minority children
The Hungarian Red Nose Foundation was established in 1996 by the Austrian organization Rote Nasen. Initially it only operated in Budapest, nowadays children living in the countryside in need of hospital care or a stay in a nursing home are visited by the cheerful Clown Doctors.
By bringing humour, solace and laughter into the hospital, clowndoctors boost the resistance and willpower of their patients, because they believe that laughter is the best medicine. This mission justly deserves our moral and material recognition.
Red Nose Clown Doctors Foundation
H-1065, Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 53.
tel.: 0036 1 301 7030
fax: 0036 1 301 7031